Sunday, June 25, 2006

We just watched....

The Constant Gardener.... totally ripped my heart out {as all movies based in Africa tend to do} and deepened my desire and resolve to one day work in Africa and to aid all those very beautiful innocent people. Victims of greed.

Oh look I am not even going to begin to place my feelings about Africa here. Or anywhere really. I am just not. I dont talk about it to anyone ... Ever... It is just way too absurdly heart breaking for words. But one day I will share with the most important Goddess in my life.... my daughter. Mikaela.
My chest is totally aching... heavy and sore. I am so sad. So, so Sad... but I know I can turn that into assistance one day and I will live there for maybe six months, or a year... and I will do what I can to help.
Bx

No comments: