Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Right on track....

Ever had that feeling that you are right on track. That nothing is going to hold you back.

That every step you are taking is part of the puzzle of your life... and you are putting all the pieces exactly where they go...

That is where I am today.

Thought I would share a couple of special things for me today:

  1. Barb:: JinkyArt and IttyBittyActions :: extraordinaire sent a response to a few questions I had .... Her response was both inspiring and encouraging. AND complimentary of MY photos... WOWsers. SHE ~ a Goddesss of photography ~ complimented little ole me... I am so so humbled.
  2. A poem I received from Daily Guru...

ACT ON YOUR DREAMS
Your destiny is not a matter of chance,
it's a matter of the choices you're going to make.
It's not something you wait for,
but rather something you pursue.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities.
Seize common occasions and make them great.
Opportunities sometimes come disguised in the form of misfortune,
or temporary defeat.
You're at this moment,
standing right in the middle of opportunity.
You must make your own opportunities.
Start where you are.
You can live your dreams if you act on your opportunities.

Again I am feeling that this blogger universe I have created fuels my conviction of my instincts, of the road I am travelling. Whatever direction... whatever I do. I know it will be right for me. And my family.
Peace and Love beautiful peeps.
Bx

No comments: