Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Belly laughin' so hard....



SO SO hard. This boy is such a card.... a real hoot. He had his brother {TOTALLY angelic...Lachie}, Mikaela and I in stitches for at least half an hour yesterday. Kaela was even dribbling. In the end we were all laughing so hard that he went to dob on us to his Mum!!! I think he realised we were laughing AT him and not with him. I then went upstairs to explain to my dear friend, Kyles... the antics of her second born. But I was still laughing so hard that I could barely get the words out. Kyles informs me... the boys do it all the time....

The general gist of Cam's performance is this.....
Cam would career down a {small} hill atop a small bike. Lachie would put another small bike in his path and Cam would crash... kinda softly (he never hurt himself.... I dont think!) He did this for our entertainment a few times. And from the top of the hill he would yell down to us "okay get ready to laugh" And laugh we did!

On the last decent... he ran (no bike) - and lost a gum boot. It was then that I totally lost it. Pure, golden slap stick comedy.... I thought I was going to pee myself I was laughing so hard. Cam was muttering to himself about losing his boot {which only made us laugh more}... and that is when HE lost it and went to tell his Mum!!

I am a "three stooges" kinda humour gal... lame but highly amusing! I am also not someone you should trust to take care of your children!

At 3am this morning Kaela awoke, upset and wanting her Mama, so I hopped into bed with her.... As I lay beside her all warm and snuggly a thought came into my mind and I chuckled. Kaela turned to me and said "Mum are you laughing about...." And I knew that she knew why I was laughing... and we started laughing again !! "when Cam was running down the hill.... and Lachie put the bike in front of him, and he fell over"....

Oh my lordy Cam is such a hilarious boy..... so so funny. And sweet... did I mention is he SO sweet! And check out the boyz adorable sister! She is just like her Mum.

We had a lovely day yesterday with Kyle and her clan.
Just Being on a sunny winter day. No school, no work... no demands!

And playing with the QuicKutz {I am gonna get myself one of them, it is brilliant}.... I am SOLD! My plan - I will use the money I would have spent on ciggarettes.... put it aside. Once I have saved enough I can buy this as a reward. Then each time I use it - I will have a postitive affirmation - a reminder that hard work is rewarded. And a continued reminder for the improved lifestyle I am enjoying due to good decision making....
Bx

No comments: