Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Shooting Star...

On Sunday night....
The night of Leoni's exhibition.
The day that we met.
I was thinking of She and Deni at the time.
General good thoughts, sisterhood, Gods and Goddesses... the energies of our earths love.

Specifically I was thinking of her art bringing Goddesses together... uniting peeps.
Of meeting Leoni because of Deni, because Deni brought us together.

As I looked up into the nights sky I saw a large, bright shooting Star.
The largest shooting star I have ever seen.

Okay... obviously it is a meteor, but I like the term "shooting star" much better.

That is the third one I can vividly recall sighting.
I took that as a very very good spiritual sign.
I was grinning and the stars were too...
A beautiful and perfect moment.



The
future
belongs
to
those
who
believe
in
the
beauty
of
their
dreams


Joy....
Bx

No comments: