Wednesday, November 15, 2006

So today is a new day...

....and in the early morning sunlight, with my man standing beside me, a family of Kangaroos bounding along nearby... with their little joey.

I felt grateful, happy, calm, peaceful and ready to face the day.
"The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -- Theodore Rubin

Thanks for all the beautiful emails and comments you lovelies sent me.... I am really touched, and felt a little overwhelmed and bad, because.... well, really it was just a mood. No major drama. I appreciate your enthusiastic support dear hearts {smile}.

And thanks Nath... for getting up with me at 6am! Little jogger down the hill... *grin*

Today is Mikaela's swimming lesson... JOY, she is such a little fish!

And I have much to be very happy about.
Peace Out....
Bx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your weather looks waaay better than my weather. Have a great day!

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

you rock woman.

beautiful photos,

beautiful thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Bek, sooooo glad to hear that you are feeling better!!! Beautiful morning, beautiful life, beautiful you!

I love the quote regarding problems...so much that I read it to my husband...isn't that the truth?

xoxoxox to you!!!!

Darlene said...

MMmmmmm I just love you a whole bunch...thank you so so much for all of the wonderful kind words of support...YOu are just a gem love :D

huggies,
xox darlene

Shaz said...

Hey sweet what gorgy morning and beutiful pics.
You know what I think "SWEET"
love and Hugs xoxox

Anonymous said...

i can't imagine having kangaroos bounding past me! how exotic and exciting...beautiful view.

::Bek Geach:: said...

Sarah... by the end of the day it was SNOWING !! Weird summer weather!

Leones... thanks love! Sometimes when you sleep on something... it all makes a LOT more sense hey :-)

Jen... Oiw you are so sweet... I absolutely agree with that quote 100%, I mean, we all have issues, its how we deal with them that matters.

Dar...I just love you a whole bunch tooo.... my pleasure!

Shaz... You are SWEET MOITE !

MPS... you are so cute to think of Roos as exotic! I guess they are, thanks for giving me that lovely thought :-) It is a lovely view... about a 20 minute walk from our home.

((Hugs)) to you all
Bx

Anonymous said...

This is the 36th BLOG I've placed a link for regarding the following idea...

http://just-one-day-of-peace.blogspot.com/

What are your thoughts? comments?