Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I am getting there...

THIS is what I do Monday nights ~ my sculpture of Mikaela... its coming together. I need to print off a whole LOT of photos before I can make any further progress...

"Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit." -- e. e. cummings
That is how I am feeling and I want to do as many things as I can ... because life is so very short :
"Inside every older person is a younger person--wondering what the hell happened." -- Cora Harvey Armstrong
I love that quote.. I SO KNOW that will be *me* one day.. me and Nath *grin*... going "what the?"
In fact, some days ... that is how I feel now!
Like... what do you mean... I am almost middle aged!!??
Bahahahahahaha...
Have a great Tuesday loves!!
Bx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sculpture is really shaping up. Going to look fantastic when it is finished!

Darlene said...

Bah ha...what a great quote and that younger person screeeeeams sometimes!

Now to more serious stuff....

Bek, I can't believe how sentimental and beautiful your sculpture is...a fantastic likeness and Mikaela is one LOved little girl....what a great mom you are!

And a lovely friend too,
xxx darlene

Shaz said...

gorgeous quotes and how true....
i agree with dar about the screming bit and im older than you so youl always have that (grin)
This is such a fab sculpture u clever bear. I love it. I want to see a bigger pic? Is it a whole body as well or just her beautiful face it really is looking great.
xoxoxo