Thursday, November 23, 2006

Embrace Change...

You know when you are finishing up a job... it is not easy to be enthusiastic about it!

That is where I am at. Unenthusiastic about where I spend the majority of my days... biding my time.

And thats okay... in fact, its good.
I have been here a few times... this cusp of major change.
Usually it is only onto the next contract... this time it is MUCH more.

I have the opportunity to place myself where I would really like to be in 2007 and 2008. For Me, He and She. For our babes yet born.
I know LOGICALLY the best thing at this stage is another year contracting... so I have the money to back us, to be totally prepared for the next venture I intend to take in my life. My heart tells me... just take the leap, do it now... you can be no better prepared than you are today!Its exciting.

Instead of being down about my contract ending... and unsure of my future... I am really excited about it.
I love the endless possiblilites that I have available to me.
To our family.
To our future.

Change also gives you a shake.... it forces you to evaluate:
where you are at...
what you have been doing...
and what you REALLY WANT to be doing in your future.
With your life.

Maybe its the Gemini in me... I am happiest amist change... and challenge.
Or I guess that is just that everyone likes to be challenged.
Needs to be challenged.
And sometimes the very thing you wish for... manifest in ways you do not necessarily expect or desire (like no earnings).... but it is all exactly what you require... to get you to where you want to be!
Just is.

Thankfully not everything changes... a certain amount remains the same, constant. Like Nath, Mikaela... my family, my rock and my gorgeous sisters and friends.
Life is beautiful.
Bx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't keep us in suspense like that! You had me on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what it was that you were going to do - and you don't say (although I think I could guess?)

Shaz said...

You wrote this SOooooooooo Well.
(I am Smiling at your cheekiness!!)
We could all read between the lines but I love your open secrets.
Im really lovin you right now :)
Still SMILING!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

change is a thing i am often craving...just to shake things up every once and a while. but i know what you mean about existing in that awkward space before a change. it can be quite unfun. good luck with all there is to come...that's the best part - the unknown possibilities! and i love your new banner :)

Darlene said...

I know you don't celebrate this holiday, but it feels festive here, so,

Happy Thankgiving Bek

lovins to you,
xox darlene