Monday, November 27, 2006

Goodies...

How exciting... just when I felt I had lost my scrapping mojo!

Tadah!! The universe provides.

Today I received a package from Aussie Dares with lots of Collections items!

For my Art Inspiration entry.....Dare # 9!

I WON! Mind you... it was NOT a competition based on my actual layout, or talent as such... they just drew my name out of a hat so to speak.
How exciting!

I am so looking forward to scrapping with this stuff. SO!
Fits in so perfectly with Ali's latest challenge! I will post my results soooonn.... I can feel my MOJO coming back. NOW just to find the time.
Gotta run.... Nath and I are wrapping Kaela's pressies before I go to my pottery class.
Thanks Aussie Dares!
Bx

3 comments:

Shaz said...

wow!!!!!! go the mojo babe congratulations im so proud of you I cant wait to see whats next.
Shaz x

::Bek Geach:: said...

Thanks Shaz... I can NOT wait either. But I must !! Soon tho!
((hugs))
Bx

Anonymous said...

Lucky Girl!!!!!