Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My lil sis is a firestarter....




In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
Albert Schweitzer








Dear Sister
They are called fire starters... and you are absolutely one-a-them *grin* in the BEST kinda way sweets.
It is one thing to rekindle the flame of a person who is grateful and thankful… and appreciates the importance of having met (remarkable) *you* …. It is an entirely different thing when they take it and run.

I want you to know I am thinking of you during your heartache. I am SO very proud of you… and the dignified way in which you are handling this situation… and honouring yourself.

I wish for you a person who has the passion and courage that you do, a person who does not require any of your flame to make themselves feel *alive*.

Your true love has their own flame, their own strength. They are equal to you… and not afraid to be passionate, courageous and brave. Your true love has an inner spirit very much alive which requries no rekindling… they simply want only to *BE* WITH *YOU*.

Honour your flame sister.. and do NOT let anyone take it from you again. Ever. Embrace your flame, your passion, your creativity and *you*

You are a gorgeous soul Meeges.
*YOU ARE A GODDESS... and YOU DESERVE NOTHING BUT THE VERY BEST*
I love you.
Bx

4 comments:

Shaz said...

oh sweet bek Im sorry to hear your gorgeous sis is still feeling the downside of a breakup. Im sure your posative words and obvious love for her will help her break through. She is so gorgeous and i seend her big hugs and huge blessings.She does deserve the best and I hope she knows that.Wise words from you to her.
Shaz :)

xoxox

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

love and light to your gorgeous sister... she is STUNNING...

may all her heart dreams come true...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

::Bek Geach:: said...

Shaz.
My Pink Sky.
(I went to your blog to find your name.. got sidetracked reading all your beautiful heartfelt posts.. anyways still did not find your name - sorry)
Leonie.
Thanks to you all.
Uhm.. summise of the situation is this. My sister had a lover, a girlfriend... we all thought things were great. We thought she was the "one". She went back to London to visit her family for 3 weeks. My sister stayed here and performed "backyard" blitz surprise pressie for her loves return. When she returned. She broke my sisters heart.
And she had met someone else.. who she is now bringing to Australia.. this week and to a party with mutual friends... my sister WAS intending to go to.
My sister is by no means perfect. None of us can claim such a thing. And as sisters we sometimes really piss one another off. However, also as sisters... I HATE It when someone hurts her. And leaves her. I would never do that, so I dont get it. She is GORGEOUS!
So I sent her a gift.. she got it yesterday.
And she is on the mend... doing well all things considered.
Bx

::Bek Geach:: said...

BTW....I had to do a LOT of deep breathing so as not to send her ex a nasty SMS. FUCK it was hard!
I just dont GET people like that.
Why oh why??
My other lil sis wanted to spray paint the side of her house.
I am *loving* her 23 year old sass and spunk.
Bhahahahahaha.
Nothing like us FOUR sisters.
We can be totally nutz when we get protective - all over your arse!!!
*grin*