Thursday, October 19, 2006

AE Challenge # 1....

So I finished {Ali's} AEzine Week 1 challenge... a little late, but better late than never as the saying goes.


















Mini, mini, mini... its all about mini. My classes with Ali in August TOTALLY altered my scrapping style... well her and Cathy (journalling/storywriting goddess)
I have *MORE* mini albums... inspired by one of my good galfrands... Di... to share soon.
I am loving doing Ali's challenges...I am getting so much more done!! And in a more creative manner. Maybe its the word "challenge" that gets me?? Yeah. I LOVE THEM. Especially yummy creative ones. So much Joy. I wish you all love, peace and creative passionate happenings.
Bx

7 comments:

Shaz said...

One day I will come
One day I will see
All your cretive thoghts
That mean so much to thee

xoxox

Anonymous said...

A first hello to you. Oh my goodnes, what an absolutely beautiful scrapbook. Lovely!

Susannah Conway said...

how gorgeous is this?! you're inspiring me to give this a go, and i love how passionate about it you are :-)

ps. girlfriend, you better get your pretty arse over here once i move back to London - we'd have so much fun ;-)
xx

Darlene said...

bek...sonunds to be like your being prepared to teach classes of your own!

This was great and what a fantastic keep-sake.

So much talent & so much love

XXX dar :)

Danielle said...

WOW!!!!! This is gorgeous!!!!

Sarah said...

Wow -- this is spectacular!

::Bek Geach:: said...

Shaz... you will regret saying that my love... I will trap you in my scrap room... for ages!!! *grin*

Jen... thanks so much & a hello to you too!

Susannah... thanks! Oh and you KNOW I am coming over. And Nath knows too, so its all systmes go, I promise to let you know all the details once we know... may not be for another six months, but hey - we will be there!!

Dar... thanks my dear angel friend... Mmmm *that* does sound nice, teaching scrapping... what more could a girl wish for?

Danielle... thanks so much!!!

Sarah... WOW.. thanks - that made me SO HAPPY!

Peace peeps.
Bx