Monday, August 14, 2006

This morning....

I listened to this {link not yet available... will update then}... and it made me feel 100% ME and better. And even wanting to celebrate this CRAZY world of ours which I LOVE and adore. My favourite radio station Triple J.... Mel Brampton's morning show.... Culture Club segment:

And this was last weeks segment, equally interesting....

The Culture Club: 2006-07-17 (1.7 MB) 17/07/2006
In the words of Gnarls Barkley 'Yeah I was out of touch but it wasn't because I didn't know enough, I just knew too much...maybe I'm crazy'. It's common to hear this sort of connection made between 'craziness' and intelligence, Cee Lo had it, so did Vincent Van Gough. Would they have been so great without it? Listen to the Culture Club and find out.
So yeah... listen, enjoy and let me know what you think!
Does it make sense to you?

Peace and Love and tonnes of craziness....
Gotta LOVE a bitta crazy in your life.
Bx

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I agree...intelegent craziness!

It all sounds good to me

you are a doll :)

xxx Dar

::Bek Geach:: said...

Dar...When I get the link up to what I heard yesterday... you will love.
Just a bit tired of trying to conform to "societies" standards... and I think our standards are too limiting.. and not spiritual enough. Sad even sometimes.
Bx