Friday, August 04, 2006

9 weeks to go....


And FEAR... deep FEAR has finally gripped me.
Its kinda the way I work !!!
SO I am ready to train.
MONT 24.... a serious mountain bike race is on in only 9 weeks.
There will be some 2750 riders competing.
Oh MY.... here is a blurb from the site:

This is Australia's premier mountain biking event and the biggest 24 hr race in the world. It will be held on October 7 and 8 at Kowen Forest, Canberra.

After Brett's death and funeral... for a couple of days afterwards I felt that I could conquer the world. ANd live my life to the fullest, as is meant to be. Then I sunk into the blue - the clouds in the sky here these past few days clouded my heart also. I felt crap.

But NOW... well I feel SCARED... and willing, and ready to pull my finger out and get started!!
SO from now on... all you are likely to hear about is my poor aching muscles.... and bruises *grin*

A few other things I am most excited about today:

  • Leoni is coming over for an artsy day on Sunday - My Goddess friend of JOY - I cherish her and our friendship.
  • My lovely Vanessa and I forming a Sacred Womens Group.... based on EFT. SOOOOOO excited about THAT!!
  • Meeting Ali and Cathy in less than 2 weeks. Really that will be so much fun, a weekend of creative bliss.
  • AND TONIGHT is my Mall Rat night with Mikaela... late night shopping at the plaza. LOVE hanging with my girl. She has been a delight these past couple of days.
  • Having some time to hang with Nath over this weekend (at some stage?)

I hope all is well in your worlds.

BTW... yes ~ I have chopped my hair off ~ I have had this style heaps of times... even shaved my head 3 times over a couple of years in my mid 20s - everyone should do that ONCE in their life. Trust me. It is great!
Love and Peace

Bx

3 comments:

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

you can dooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!

::Bek Geach:: said...

Sheez, sista I KNOW that. Once I stop talking.. and acutally get DOING. I can *really* move.
I LOVE YOU LEONIE... TOTALLY make me kak all the time.
See you Sunday sweets.
Bx

Darlene said...

You look soooo damn cute in that cut!!!! I had my hair like that for years and L-O-V-E-D it :)

Hmmmmmm just may do it again?!

Beeeee careful on that bike you!
No broken bones, ya hear?

you don't want to get stuck with "Das Boot" :)

hugs a many oooooox Dar