Monday, May 29, 2006

Feelin the love across the seas....

This blogger world has totally opened my heart and soul to so many beautiful people in this world of ours.
It is so sweet to receive emails and mentions on others blog entries, for connecting with people who are on the other side of the planet.
Because it really is such a small world.
And we are all connected.
So I felt touched and honoured to receive this mention in Deni's post.

This post that left me in tears and feeling so humbled and thinking perhaps this journey of mine truly does have a purpose larger than I can see.

Denise ~Bohemian Girl~

She also sent an email expressing her feelings.
She is such a darling..... She reminds me of my little sister Lee.
Another sweet sensitive soul. More on her soon.

So Deni made me cry very good tears.
Sweetie.
Thanks.
I am grateful too.
Bx

No comments: