Thursday, March 09, 2006

She takes my breath away....

Everyday this child of mine just floors me. She is perfect. Such an attitude {oh yeah}...
And so loving! Kisses and cuddles galore - or rather "baiser" as she says to me about 20 times a day. Gorgeous.
My gorgeous little french speaking girl. I am so inlove!
Actually Mikaela is speaking a lot of French to me now. I really need to get into some French lessons...pronto {that's Italian...I know that!}...
Nath and I went to the information night for Kindy recently....of course it was bilingual, but I found it was so amusing that when the French teachers were speaking we'd try to pick up familiar words, nodding away.... Then we'd exchange "who are we kidding" expressions....we had no idea what they were saying. Fuunnyyy....
BTW...I CAN NOT believe she is 5...where does the time go?
What an angel....I REALLY AM BLESSED.
And..and...and...Happy Birthday Mitch (le artist)...Kims second son turned 13 today, yep a teenager. A talented, imaginative young guy whom I am very lucky to know...he's kewl.
Bx

No comments: