Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Day Two...

...to no smoking... I know it is tragic. I am still one of those peeps who chooses to ignore all the {now VERY MUCH known} health risks....to have a "durry". Well no more I say. I am gonna give it up once and for all this time. Already one day down...

First we form habits, then they form us. Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you. Rob Gilbert
Thankfully I only smoke in the evening which makes it easier, as I just need to keep myself busy during that time!! Last night I got out the old sewing machine...mended a few items. Hemmed and took in the waist of Mikaela's school pants {she was MOST excited this morning} and finally hemmed Nath's diesels (only been 3 months).

I have many, many things to keep me occupied. Making handbags (pulled one out last night that I had already pinned together, Nath thought it was "really funky"...cute). Make a few scalves - a good time of year now to get that little project started... certainly going to need them soon! Put together some Jewellery (more stuff I found last night). Then I have a pottery class starting soon, plus my Digi Photography and lab work... Plus: There is always scrapping... wish # 3 looms.

So within a few weeks I should be feeling much healthier, sleeping better, tasting my food better :-) So many other things too...
It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell. Buddha
Happy Tuesday all...
Bx

No comments: