Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I try to be this kinda friend...


Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes. unknown

I found this list of qualities a friend has to offer. And I love it... so I post the link for you to ponder. There are many qualities of a good friend, a friend for life... and I agree that these are some of the most important.

I am so fortunate to have a number of people in my life who have these qualities and who offer them to me {for which I am so thankful}.... To have friends like this... you gotta be a friend like this. I try to always remember this .... to check myself and I make the effort...do you? That very question is something I am pondering at the moment...

This here is one of my very beautiful besties... Naomi, we have known each other for 18 years now... and she is a pure gem. A rare diamond and I love her to bits. We have an Easter traddition to spend it together... this time we are going to Kiama, and Nath is coming too....joy. Five nights at the beach. Much joy.

Bx

No comments: