Thursday, March 02, 2006

From Small things, big things Grow...

Supposed to be doing my Pilates class at lunchtime, but unfortunately it has been cancelled for today...and I could really use it. My thighs are heavy as bricks...gonna feel it tonight and tomorrow at 6.30am - ouch!

Last night I spent some time pouring over my inspiration folder...poems, quotes I have printed over the years for various reasons: scrapping, training manuals....Kaela's baptism. Lots of lovely pieces and it made me feel really good.

And then this morning I got this little something from Ali's blog:
Kobi Yamada : We can't take the little things for granted. They have built companies, friendships and just about everything of value. No act of generosity, kindness or service is ever wasted, no matter how small. Everything matters. Everything we do helps or hurts, adds up or takes away. We need to count on each other for the little things that make life so big. In the end, it is not the days or the years that we remember, but the moments.

And here are a few other quotes by Kobi that I really like too:
"Sometimes you just have to take the leap, and build your wings on the way down." {I feel like this at times :-)}
"A bad attitude is the only true handicap." {We KNOW this, but we still allow negative energies to seep into our happy worlds....no more I say}
" Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else's life." {Perfect}

I found these at Inspiring Quotes ...very nice.
Enjoy.
B x

No comments: