Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just a couple of things...

Flowers from Nath just because... makes my heart smile looking at them.

Shaz was the first one with the right answer about the truth and lie layout. I have never been bungy jumping... tis true! I hope to go in December this year. So Shaz honey... a RAK pack of lots of goodies is on its way to you...

ONE more sleep and Nath and I have our 19 week ultrasound, then an appointment with our obstetrician.... then I am off to Sydney with the Jodes for KiwiScraps Freestylers - 3 days of scrapbooking heaven! I cant wait

Nathan and Mikaela have all sorts of activities planned while I am away, Mikaela told me on Monday that she cant wait to go to KidzCity with Nath.... without me!! I must have asked her to clean her room or something :-)

Today is Anzac Day... always makes me think of my Pop, who was a POW at Burma Railway for 3 and a half years!!! I got his papers. His father died before they found my Pop, while he was MIA. So sad. My Pop lived onto be 83 years... and have three grandchildren. He was a funny guy, he used to chase us girls about and pretent to scare us. We laughed and laughed. He rarely talked about his POW days, I was amazed and struck by the fact that the experience never made him bitter. He once said to me... after he told me of some of the tortures..."they were just doing their job Becky, as we would have done too, they were just following orders" I would sit there then, incredulous to those words... as I still am today. My Pop, James Henry Geach, was also a cantankerous old bastard... he threw his medals down the backyard... we never found them again. He thought Anzac Day was rubbish, but I still want to go to a dawn service one day.

Not today tho, today.... I am off to see the Kyles... Kaela & I head down there for the day. Scrappin and catching up. Kids running about playing. Nice relaxing day off work, school... time to rest and play. Nath is off to work tho :-(

ANOTHER really exciting event for me... my beautiful sister, Katrina, is moving back to Canberra this weekend (while I am in Sydney, oh the irony)... anyways she is staying with US, then house sitting while we are in Europe. Deep sigh... I am so happy I tells you. SO HAPPY!!
Much Love and Peace...
Bx

3 comments:

Mich said...

Blessed is your journey! Have fun!!

Wanda said...

Beautiful flowers, like you and your children!

Shaz said...

Yay for me. I am so excited.
lovin you !!!!