Monday, December 10, 2007

Life is tough...

For some *grin* ...
Joshua is such a cool babe... so happy and content. Last night he slept from 1am to 6am... a first! Whooot whoo! Lately Josh has been doing a LOT of squealing and "going off" with the hands and feet discovery.

Here is one of the layouts I did recently for Scrappers Warehouse.

There are another seven layouts and an OTP (off the page) to take a look at here.

A favourite poem of mine I share with you today. I got this from a family friend and put it up in my bathroom (where else??) when Mikaela was a baby. These words got me through LOTs of hard times let me tell you :)

“As you think, you travel; and as you love you attract.
You are today where your thoughts have brought you;
You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.
You cannot escape the result of your thoughts,
but you can endure and learn…
You will realize the vision (not the idle
wish) of your heart, be it base or beautiful…
for you will always gravitate towards that which you,
secretly, most love.
Whatever your present environment may be, you will fall, remain or rise with your thoughts, your vision, your ideal.
You will become as small as your controlling desire;
as great as your dominant aspiration.”
-James Allen

Love and peace out...
Bx

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Oh Bek, those layouts are GORGEOUS! That Mikaela is such a beautiful girl. Thanks for sharing the poem ... if you don't mind, I'm going to share with some of my friends.

Gigi said...

oh dear LORD! joshua has got to be the cutest little man on the planet!!!

love the poem...so powerful...i need those words in my journal

xoxoxo

lusi said...

hello beautiful soul ;)
How cute is Josh sitting in that hammock! My goodness!
And hey love your layouts over at SW! I went and saw them and you should be very proud girl!
Much love,
lus x