Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We are off on a big plane...

Here are a few pics from this morning.. busy getting ready to go up to Sydney.
Now we are about done.
Got the hire car.
Ready to hit the road.
Kaela and I have managed to pack all of our stuff into inflight baggage... YAH! for us!


Nath has one big one (inside another) clever man! He knows my luggage will spill into his, so the extra suitcase will come in handy.

Tonight we are having dinner with two of my sisters, Lee and Meeges.

Tomorrow we fly into Hong Kong... and our journey begins.
Naturally I have a "mini travel scrapping kit" all prepared and ready for the adventure.

Mikaela and I have our scrap travel journals set to go... City headings are stamped and marked with a ribbon... we are ready to fill in the pages.

Of course I will share all the added contents when we return. JOY :-)
I wish you all happy adventures while I am away. Know that I will be thinking of you all and holding you close to my heart.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who leave me such sweet and heartfelt comments on my blog... I really appreciate them very much. I am seriously considering moving over to typepad so that I can send direct email reply's to comments etc because its just so cumbersome with blogger.

Me, She, He and Babe are off ... catch you on the flip side.
Love and Peace out...
Bx

14 comments:

Shaz said...

Safe travels my gorgeous girl. Love you huge, Thinking of you. xx

Gigi said...

hey bek!!!!! might i say that the whole suitcase w/in a suitcase is just brilliant!!!!

happy & safe travels!! i'm green w/ envy...& can't wait to see all of your pics!!

Anonymous said...

Have a brilliant, safe, magnificent time! Love love and then some to you all :)
Lus x

swirlyange said...

Have the most wonderful and exciting holiday!
Love,
Swirlyange xo

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your awesome trip Gorgeous!
Awaiting all your "travelling with a 6 year old" tips on your return.
Will be thinking of you enjoying Milan on your birthday.
lots of love
Jodes

Anonymous said...

Have an absolutely wonderful trip...be safe and collect lots of beautiful memories.

xoxoxo

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

beautiful bek ~
have an awesome, amazing, heart opening adventure away!

paint europe RED with joy and lOVE!

ooooooh... TOOOO exciting!

blessed BE :)
leonie

Anonymous said...

Great to see you guys last night! Have a fantastic trip.. Enjoy your birthday in Milan Bek - I will call you then... Love you all! xxx

Wanda said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip! Bring back lots of goodies to show us.

Colorsonmymind said...

Oh how exciting. I am thrilled that you have travel scrapbooks all ready. What wonderous planning:)

I can't wait to hear all about the trip.

You are not alone in wanting to be able to email commenters and have frustartion with blogger. I am contemplating the switch myself.

::Bek Geach:: said...

Dear sweet bloggie sisters...
We are having a wonderful time. I can NOT believe it has only been 3 sleeps o/s... feels like 12 :-)

London has been amazing... I can see why my sisters Lee and Meeges fell inlove with it.

Initially I didnt, I assure you... it was MADNESS - peak hour at Piccadilly with 3 suitcases and a six year old standing LEFT {not the signposted RIGHT} on the steep escalators to the tube... KINDA hilarious, kinda freeeky for a 5+ month pregnant hormonal chick as myself :-)

Love you all and will post soon.
We are having a ball and mostly loving every moment and each other. Such a special experience.

MUCH LOVE and PEACE and GOODNESS to all you lovelies.

Bek, Nath and Kaela xxx

::Bek Geach:: said...

ONE OTHER THING quickly...

Nathan REMOVED some of my travel scrapping supply content!!!!!

Including the stapler and we have been searching all of London for a replacement... just have not managed yet.

Bahahahahahahahaaaa
Crazy boy!!!!!

Love you all...
Bx

Moo said...

Oh bex hope you have a wondeful time...it's so cool you keeping us all up to date.
Moo

Manon Keir said...

Hope you're having lots of fun!! Lucky girl...