Sunday, January 20, 2008

Simple Joys of life...

These cute little cupcakes Nena, Mikaela and I made… Nath even helped with the icing… they were yummy!

My cuz Jan… she is so gorgeous, a breath of fresh air… and a soul sista too, I feel I have known her forever tho we only just met less than a month ago. We both feel the same, that the moment we met we felt an instant soul connection. I am blessed to have found her and I know our friendship will be long and rewarding, she is just wonderful!! I am looking forward to spending many hours with this woman. We just get each other.

“Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.” Mother Teresa


Last night out for my lifer friend Jodies birthday (Happy Birthday Goddess)… we had a beautiful dinner and girly times.
Nath brought Joshie down for a feed half way through (my) night… he wasn’t even hungry, just wanted to play. About an hour later Nath is worried that Josh wont settle, I figure I will call it a night. When I reach the car Josh is already asleep!!!
Getting home early allowed me to start on a new creative endeavour, so its all good…
I am thinking of another blog for these pieces. I just need to make a few more.
Mikaela painting her mask this morning… I love how much joy $1.50 and some of my TIME can bring to her…

Doing some more on my latest project…

The cutest thing I have seen {today}…


Love out...
Bx

2 comments:

Mich said...

Hey there goddess, glad you had a wonderful night out with Jodes! That pic of Kaela and Josh is priceless!

mich
x.

Anne Marie said...

What? What? New projects? Love those canvases! I can't wait to see them full-out, Bek. You're always so inspiring. Love the picures of Josh and Mikaela...so sweet!