Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Monday...

Last night I was in STITCHES... I went in to give my girl her last kiss good night before I hit the hay. When I put her to bed she had all her clothes laid out for the next day (A DAY AT THE POOL) ... jeans, swimmers and her new pink sparkly "high" heels. When I went to kiss her one last time... she had them ON - yep jeans and high heels, totally passed out and I could not stop laughing. The girl is a crack up!

So we spent our Australia Day long weekend in Adelaide with Nath's family. Kind of, there are just NOT enough hours in the day. We are ALWAYS run off our feet when we visit Adelaide trying to fit everyone in, this time even MORE so as we had lots of appointments for Joshies naming ceremony. I can breathe a deep sigh of relief because we are getting there... in just 4 weeks the day will be over in a flash :(

So we caught up with Tim, Heather and their two girls, Nath's GodFather Ross and his lovely wife Di... Tom (Joshie's GodFather) and his wifey Rach... and of course the GrandParents... Deda and Nanna Jean (who is SO SUPER fabulous with Mikaela)... we also met Temika, Tom's cutie patootie neice.

I will load some photos later... right now waiting for Nath and Mikaela to return from collecting out cat from the catery... then off to walk my girl to holiday programe (and a day at the pool).

EDIT: 1728hrs, spent a day hanging at the pool with Kimbo and her boys, Mikaela with her school holiday program. Was lovely, fresh and pretty cool. I also got a major part of a project done JOY JOY JOY !!!

Here are the photos as promised:
Nathan’s childhood “hood”… a walk into the centre of Mt Barker to get a kitchener bun… A MUST DO whenever we visit…

Getting a tour of GodFather Tom’s work place…

I could photograph Laura all day…

Tim and his girls…

These girls are so cute together, seriously CUTE!

The girls frolicking…

St Stephens where we are holding Joshua’s naming ceremony….

At Ross and Di’s…

Nathan’s God Father, Ross… does that make him Joshua’s Great God Father?? :)


I was super proud of Mikaela being able to do this, however I am embarrassed to admit I was kinda acting like a soccer mum, yelling instruction AT her… sheez how embarrassing!!! …




Temika, the sweetest girl ever…

The lads and their girls…

The Vavic’s so to speak… our little guy was sleeping :(


Love out...
Bx

1 comment:

Mich said...

OMG ... I love that bungy thingy!

As always, great pics B!

mich
x.