Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Emily's Challenge # 4

Oiw... I LOVED this one! Em's Challenge this week is: a symbol you love

It took me a little while to come up with this card, first I thought of the Infintiy sign, but it wasnt REALLY what felt totally *me*... this one, absolutely does:

Journalling on the back of the card is: I am a huge supporter of Gay Rights. And of human rights… of loving regardless of gender, race, political or religious persuasions or sexual preference. I believe in loving a person purely because they have a beautiful soul.

A woman without a sisterhood or a man without a brotherhood is one of the saddest things I can imagine. One can endure most anything in life with a supportive network. For me the same goes for a woman or a man without a TRUE friend (not necessarily a lover, but a REAL trusting friend) of the opposite gender.

I believe it is essential to a harmonious community that we connect at a soul level to a few special people in our lives of both genders. That is how we continue a true circle of life. Loving purely.

JUST QUICKLY.... I am LOVING Elsies new product range. I mean REALLY LOVING. Kewl stuff. Yah for Elsie! You go sista!

Peace out.
Keep creating.
Bx

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Lovely card, great symbol. Fantastic journalling

valerie said...

gorgeous card definately one to think about this week

ceanandjen said...

Bek, this is so perfect...I do not think that I could have said it better, and I could not agree with you more!

Awesome page, as always!!!!

xoxoxo

Goddess of Leonie said...

amen to THAT babes.

big time... big time...

xoxoxo

la vie en rose said...

awesome!

Di said...

Yes - the symbols are you. Love the journalling as well. Also love Elsies new stuff, something a bit different to what is already on the market - also love the new Basic Grey papers, and Heidi Swapps Clock and deck of cards.

Shaz said...

Wise precious gal, love your creativeness and your words. All is evolving beautifully I cant wait to see whats in store this year. xxx

Shaz said...

Wise precious gal, love your creativeness and your words. All is evolving beautifully I cant wait to see whats in store this year. xxx

Ronda P. said...

Awesome Card! Love all the cool things you have going on there!