Friday, February 09, 2007

Ali Challenge # 14...

The challenge from Ali was:

This week I want you to take a look at those "extras" that are truly delighting you right now and making you want to create. Make a list and then CREATE a layout that details your favorites. I love how people ended up making layouts about their essentials - very cool idea.


So, mmmmm - perhpas my "issue" is that there is not a LOT "delighting" me in MY scrapping world right now. All funky and stuff {grimace}! I gave it some thought and I have decided that my EXTRAS really are all the stuff I have stored in my supplies but dont use... instead I GO BUY MORE CRAP --- what is with THAT??? I have EVERY product imaginable. Truly sad. Well it is when you are in a funk or generally uninspired.

So THIS layout has been created using acrylic paint (LOVE) and watercolours (always fun)... then some new acrylic stamps by Rhonda Farrer... CUTE AS! Then the ever gorgeous Prima Flowers, of which I have a tonne of! Oh and that TAG I got with a bath towel or something for the home... does anyone else JUST HAVE TO collect all TAGS off anything... and then rarely use them?? Yeah, well finally I used one and I am so happy I did!


So there you go... the EXTRAS that are truly delighting me right now... is to use up some of the stuff that "I just had to have" and rarely use *stupid grin* and a roll of the eyes for good measure!

Deep Sigh.... I am happy NOW!

Peace and creative joy out..
Bx

1 comment:

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

you are gorgeous :)

love ya.