Monday, April 10, 2006

Interesting Stuff...

The hallmark of creative people is their mental flexibility... Sometimes they are open and probing, at others they're playful and off-the-wall. At still other times, they're critical and faultfinding. And finally they're doggedly persistent in striving to reach their goals. From this I've concluded that the creative process consists of our adopting four main roles, each which embodies a different type of thinking... These roles are: Explorer, Artist, Judge and Warrior.

Roger von Oech in A Kick in the Seat of the Pants

I'd love to buy a few of these books, but I am on a self impossed strict budget after all my spending of late. So easy to find new things I would like to get my hands on.... expand my mind. Cultivate my craft. Perhaps I will get lucky and find some copies in a second hand bookstore. You never know {wink}.... This is certainly interesting stuff.... I suspect I am at the critical and faultfinding time for the moment. Gonna kick it away...
Bx

No comments: