Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I miss my sisters...

...all three of 'em, my little sisters, all so very kewl {beautiful and talented} in their own special ways! And I am missing them a LOT right now.

The thing about US four sisters... all very close in age ~ we are friends... and I love them as gals, they are my sisterhood for so many reasons, not just genetics. And that makes me very lucky indeed ~ They are sweet to me and thoughtful, considerate {mostly} and I am so lucky they love me.
I wish we could just catch up at the end of the day... have a coffee, chat and giggle. But I would have to drive 3 hours to do that... so its not really possible.

And that makes me sad.

There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved. George Sand
[Edit: Of course sometimes my sisters drive me totally bonkers, as only sisters can do - and I would not have it any other way!!!]
Bx

No comments: