Thursday, February 23, 2006

A beautiful love story....

Nath and I went to see Brokeback Mountain last night.....it was very moving. We chatted about it for ages afterwards...about the implications of being "different" in the eyes of society, about being brave and courageous. My sister is brave and I am very proud of her for being so...

We talked about true love and its difficulties. A lot of amazing "love story's" seem to be those enduring much pain and sorrow also....

Which brings me to something I once wrote - about embracing the pain and sorrow of life in order to enjoy the joy and happiness....we need both to have a full life - and to recognise and be grateful for that....for living.

And our ability to live our lifes....to walk our path. Not to compare ourselves to others - to be unique and true to ourselves.....to really LISTEN to our souls whispers. And to act accordingly...and when that whisper becomes a roar because you have been ignoring it for so long....it really is time to take action.

So I am excited about this afternoon - Nath is taking Kaela to the oval to fly her kite.....I will sneak down with my SLR - I can stand the roar no more {grin}.
Bx

No comments: