Tuesday, May 30, 2006

They say it's your birthday....

We're gonna have a good time. I'm glad it's your birthday. Happy birthday to you. The Beatles

I love those words.... Happy Birthday. Thats all one needs on their special day, really... but I am so fortnuate to have recieved just a little more...Wow... I have been having teary's all morning because of the love and gifts from my gorgeous guy and child. They are so sweet.
And my dear Dad who rang me at 6.30am to wish me a happy 34th birthday... geez that sounds so old. 34. But it is great. 34 years old with wrinkles, frown lines and more than an extra couple of kilo's and I have never felt more blessed in my life.
And that has everything to do with SHE and HE.

My little angel got me the latest Pete Murray CD See the Sun. And my darling guy got me an Ipod Nano, black... made me cry. Totally. I dont think a thousand years would ever be enough for me to express how much I appreciate and love him... SO MUCH. Nathan... thank you for being so thoughtful and treating me like a Goddess... everyday. I love you so much. You are the best. My best, my best friend.

But the best part of my birthday so far... was the black board message as I left the house "Happy Birthday.... and remember WE LOVE YOU Nath & Kaela" more tears.

And my beautiful friends... who make me feel so special... everyday. ANd my sisters, especially Lee.... so, so sweet. Ah and my Mama... she rings me (a moment ago, and every year)and tells me it was a day just like this when I was born.... sunny and beautiful. She also tells me "I'm not old"... Funny that! *chuckle*

So as I sit here at my desk, with my Ipod.... listening to Pete Murray... I feel like the luckiest, happiest woman on earth. Bless. I feel like dancing and twirling... totally free and happy.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I have TOTAL graditute for this life of mine.
And a couple of other things bringing me joy today... check this out as brought to my attention by Leoni. And this cute chick made me laugh.
Peace and Love.
Bx

No comments: