Friday, March 24, 2006

New Hairdo...


I love my hairdresser, I really do - James is such a cool guy. I first met him when I was about 18 and he is a fabulous artist. This year he is running for L'Oreal Hairdresser of the Year, and I hope he gets it. Last year he went to Paris representing Intercoiffure Australia at the Lifestyles Collection in Paris event... and it seems this year he has hardly stopped either.

Francos is a Canberra icon... it has been around forever. Saturday mornings are pumpin' in there {I avoid these days, grin}... it has a great atmosphere and wonderful staff. James works with his Dad, brother and two sisters... its a real family affair.

So with my new do.... and the weekend fast approaching ~I am one happy chicky~ and looking forward to some relaxation and catching up with friends over the next two days.
Enjoy.
Bx

No comments: