Monday, February 27, 2006

In a Funk.....

Maybe cause it is Monday and maybe cause it is overcast and grey...
I am unable to get excited and passionate.....more likely because I know am unlikely to be scrapping today due to other household responsibilities (blah!).....
Though this funk feeling is much larger than that stuff....working for money and not for love of what I do. BORING. Bored. I found it very difficult to drag myself out of bed and get into the office.....But it pays the bills and allows me a comfortable lifestyle...
I am trying to be positive, to remind myself that often I get this feeling before something major occurs, something I want....something I love.
But I am finding that difficult today.
I feel like I have so far to go, that I am far away from what I should* be doing.
A yukky space to be in - and I dont like it.
* Should and consistency - my two least favourite words - will scrap a page on them!
Bx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep - Mondays are a bit of a shitter of a day...maybe you will find solace knowing i hate them too.... :)