Friday, April 07, 2006

Grateful...


For my girl with headlice keeping me home with her and enjoying time together.
And this child... she does not have your "usual" head of hair... no siree, she has a mother's nightmare head of hair (if lice is part of the equation)!!!

So today Mikaela is getting corn row braids... and that (along with numerous poisons and chemicals) should keep them well at bay.

I am also grateful that I was able to get up and go to Boot Camp this morning as my darlin' Nath did the morning shift with Mikaela (as he does every morning). Lots of running was done and I feel stiff already, but hey.... no gain without pain is a ridiculous saying that comes to mind. Ha. [grin].

Again very grateful to Nath... as I was able to go and see the last session of Yesterday on Wednesday night. Promo: Powerless to change the past....She lived to change the future. It is a brilliant movie. So, so, so brilliant. Really amazing. What a woman... I really recommend seeing this movie. It is not totally sentimental - but just perfect. A story of a strong, determined and incredible woman. I of course had a cry and had to call my babe as soon as I left the theatre... tell her I'd be home in 5 to kiss her goodnight. SO GRATEFUL. View the trailer and see what you think.
Bx

No comments: