Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So far, so good...

With the "schedule"... tho the timings were a bit out - I managed pretty well and we had a fabulous dinner I made too!! Mind you I was in bed by 930pm LOL - that is SO unheard of for Nath and I - we are totally night owls.

So I managed to get a few hours studio time in yesterday, with a my little studio mate to keep me company (and totally distracted *grin*)...


These are the layouts I got finished:




They have all been "works in progress" for some time - I lay them out on my table and just add bits here and there when I have a few minutes spare. Then when I assemble them it takes me no longer than 30mins - 1.5 hrs. Most of my layouts are SUPER quick - or I get bored before they are done LOL!!! Layouts that take a long time to finish are not my cup of tea at all! Tedious even!

I have about 100 layouts "organised" and ready to go at anyone time. I will share my organisation strategy another time.

Right now... off to take Kaela to school, today we have opted out of the 2x 1hour round trip in favour of the car as I have a postnatal yoga class to attend.

Happy Tuesday lovelies.
Oh and RAK winners - your packages will be posted tomorrow morning :-)
Bx

7 comments:

nicole said...

Great stuff Bek!!
And very impressed that you got ANY scrapping done with such a new baby around..good for you!

Gigi said...

bek!!!!!

HE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!

congrats sweetie...ooooh congrats!!!!! i'm so so SO happy for you & nath & kaela...enjoy every second of that precious little sweet boy :)

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous beautiful girl :)
Love em all honey!
You are doing an AWESOME job btw with life in general - go you!
Lus x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pages. He's so absolutely adorable!

Marjolein said...

I really like the CREATE letters in your studio!!
And your layouts.....oh my, great work, you must have a great baby boy there, when you can do all this!! Love the one with the blue in it..... so soft and a gorgeous photo!

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

he's just TOO cute! and once again you've created some truly fabulous layouts!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with Nath & Joshua - Beautiful! xx