Sunday, March 25, 2007

Flex #4, Scraps...

Patty's idea this week is a great one ... use pieces from your scraps {I often challenge myself this, but do NOT always succeed}. SUCH a brilliant idea because all scrappers have a mountian size of scraps!!

This is my layout of my younger sis Katrina and her guy Isaac, cute couple:
I decided to use up all the "cut offs" from trimming my pages to fit into the Creative Memories 12x12 pages. Sew them all together, then create some circlish {nice word!!} design elements to compliment... all taken from my "Off Cuts box"

My "Off cuts box" is a large one... and SO useful, one of the main things I miss when I go to a scrap day... no dipping into the "treasure trove" to find that tiny piece of perfectly complimenting paper to go with a layout.

Anyways ... how adorable is my sister and her guy?? Cute as!

Bx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! what a happy picture!
i love love love the sewing and your 'circlish' design elements are really neat! very creative and it looks like you may have put a dent in your treasure trove of scraps! great job! :-) patty

Turner Family said...

Beautiful layouts - very inspiring! Your sis has a smile just like you - beautiful!