Monday, November 20, 2006

Shaz...

....is a dear friend of mine, who I met this year... and I know will be a lifetime friend.
She is so gorgeous.
Her smile could light anyones heart.
And her eyes show a depth to her soul... and seek yours too.
She is a wonderful person.
HER LAUGH.... oh my she CAN LAUGH !!
We spoke on the phone for a bit last night.... I think we did more laughing than talking.
She ROCKS.
Friday was the first day of 48 weeks of intensive treatment for her.
1 week down, 47 to go!
Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

She is also a VERY talented wordsmith... poetically so.

I love you Shaz.
Bx

3 comments:

Shaz said...

That photo is still coming back to haunt me(lol)
You are way to kind to this DQ but I so Love you for it, Thanks sweet.

::Bek Geach:: said...

Takes a DQ to know one!
And I am not WAY TOO KIND.
I LOVES YOU!!
((hugs))
Bx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful friendship! You both have shining eyes and stunning faces!!!