Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Meeting the neighbours...

Well I had a huge list of 'things to do' last night....AND I did not do a single one!
We were invited to our neighbour's place for a BBQ instead. Really lovely people and we are glad to have such a friendly neighbour. Tim has two boys...Quin and Callum...and it didnt take long for Mikaela to warm to them [never does really :-) ]
Tim's partner Jen took a look at my latest scrapbook and was most impressed as she had always thought of scrapping as being very nerdy?... until she saw mine.....I guess that is a compliment?

Anyway....I like being a nerd, I am already a partial
computer geek...

And that is fine by me {grin}... So now Jen is thinking she may take scrapping up ?... feels nice to inspire..

We are off to Sydney tonight to see Franz Ferdinand at the Enmore Theatre...Nath is MOST excited as they are his fave band at the moment...and I think they are pretty kewl too - so sure to be a fab nite. Plus I get to catch up with my "blood and blisters" {my beautiful sisters} which I so enjoy....And Lee might come back to Cnb with us for a few days chillin' and hangin' out with us, which would be fabulous...so I hope so!

I got the Creating Keepsakes mag yesterday - but not yet had a chance to read it....have flicked, but thats it so far....maybe on the drive to Sydney?

Bx

No comments: