Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ali is coming to Oz....

I dont usually send "fan" mail, but I feel it is important to let people know how inspiring they are and when they have touched your life. So I sent Ali an email. And she responded. She is coming to Australia in August and kindly said:

I would love to meet you!
Now I am sure Ali is that sweet with everyone who emails her...but I am most happy to think I will be meeting the {A} :-) Mmm I wonder if she would do a workshop at Bernadettes shop? {grin}. I have lots of other news and stuff but will have to post that later. Just a bit chuffed about receiving an email from the lovely Ali...had to share.

I am getting one of those "this is going to be a huge year" feeling again....in all the best possible ways :-) {You are today where your thoughts brought you and you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you}

Bx

No comments: