Thursday, January 17, 2008

How cute...



We are having a lovely time with Nena (Nath's cousin visiting us from Serbia), we've been to the pool, a bit of shopping and general day-to-day life. Josh had a clinic appointment today... and he is doing SO well. He is all babbles, giggles, cuddles, snuggles, kicking, reaching, rolling at the moment and it is so kewl. He is definitely getting to know about "strangers" but has really warmed to Nena this last day or two... at first he was rather wary, now he is all smiles and chats.

Kim and I did Mikaela's hair this past weekend (thanks my darling Kimbo)... and she is so happy with her "long" hair, happy that it moves. She keeps asking me, as she walks away "Mum, can you see my hair moving?" Cute as. She is being so super sweet during these holidays. There ARE times when she tests my patience, but she is so sweet and just an all round good kido who I love hanging out with... trick is to keep her SUPER busy. She likes doing things with "energy" she tells me, LOL! Or reading "Go Girls"...

Life sure is good.
Life is beautiful...
I am blessed beyond measure, that is for sure!
Bx

No comments: