Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome 2007…

I *heart* holidays SO MUCH.... we are about half way through ours! We have spent two nights in Melbourne with my gorgeous gal pal Stella and her hubs Jerry and their two boys Samuel and Nicholas (Mikaela's boyfriend... shhhhh, her crush is such a secret... NOT ~actually she has told me they are friends, and she will decide when she is older who her boyfriend will be~ I LOVE IT *grin*) I will post some photos of that later... the boys are SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS KIDS!!!

This is a quick post from Adelaide (visiting Nath's parents, sister&BIL), to let you know how we are going…

I hardly have a moment to even check everyone else’s blogs :-(

Firstly a Happy New Year to you all my lovelies

WELL WHAT A WAY TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR !! We spent the day right on one of the most glorious beaches I have ever been to... Silver Sands at Aldinga…it was magic.

You can drive your car right onto the beach and set up camp. We went down with Nath’s parents, Dusan and Jean… and sister Cass with her hubs Matt.

We had HEAPS of food left over from last nights celebration BBQ held at Nath’s parents. When we left I got a bit teary… because it was just the most perfect day I have ever had.
We have a couple more nights here... then off to Noosa to see my Papa :-) JOY and love...
Bx

7 comments:

Susannah Conway said...

Happy New Year my friend - it looks like you are having the best time ever (i'm so jealous - i want to be on a beach right now ;-) sending big hugs to you and M and N xox

Shaz said...

Oh my god babe, Its days thats all I cant wait to see you!!!!
I am busting so bad to squeeze you and laugh a whole lot you are my medicine :) xxx

T said...

you have a great looking family, who seems to enjoy what God has given them.... thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR sweet Bek!!!!! You and your beautiful family look so happy. What a wonderful holiday season you enjoyed.

You are in my thoughts, and I wish nothing but happiness in 2007 for you and your beloveds.

xoxoxoxoxoxxo

Ronda Palazzari said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish I was at the Beach!

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JP (mom) said...

What a beautiful family & lovely pics!! Happy New Year to you all. Much peace and best wishes for a wonderful 2007 ... JP