Monday, February 11, 2008

The girl can ride...

Solo, which is SO VERY exciting for her. Mikaela has been having "Little League" riding lessons for a few years now, where we lead her {and the horse!}. Yesterday was her first "Junior" lesson where she rides all by herself. She was way overdue for solo riding, so she really loved it and did well. Here she is going for a trot. Mikaela always chooses the largest pony (not necessarily the fastest, though she is yet to believe me on that one) LOL !

A sneak peek of my creations for Maya Memories this month...

I am loving my MOZI mouse pad and "to-do today" pad all in one. Cute as. Well at least it makes me FEEL more organised.

Happy Monday peeps...
Bx

6 comments:

Turner Family said...

Doesn't Mikaela look so happy and proud sitting up on that pony! She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

mikaela must have been so excited,she looks very proud

Anonymous said...

..lol..that was me jo

Patty S said...

look at her!!!!
woooo hooooo
:-) patty

Marjolein said...

Oh, what a great photo of Mikaela!!! Way to go!!!

Sneak looks good!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! she looks so excited! What a cutie!