Thursday, October 05, 2006

Until Christmas time....

...when we see these *GREAT* peeps again.
Last night we sat on the beach at Palm Cove with Cass & Matt, Rach & Tom... we had sand in our toes as we ate a fine meal at Far Horizons. We celebrated our last night of our little holiday. It was the perfect end to a perfect break. We had a ball. And spending a holiday those we love... made it even more special.

At dinner Mikaela fell asleep in a make shift bed... all warm in a heavy snuggley blankie while the adults laughed and enjoyed each others company.




I did my best with my camera... do you know how long they needed to keep still??? Fuuuunnnneeee *I* could have taken photos all night ~"OKAY... STAY STILL, stay STILL, STAY still"~ Bahahahaha.
Fun and Beautiful.


NOW I am home... I *HAVE* some SERIOUS scrapping to do. Hopefully by the end of this weekend... tho there is a little matter of a mountain bike competition I need to fit in also!
It is SO nice to be home.
My love to all...
Bx

2 comments:

Susannah Conway said...

wow wow wow!! i just caught up on all your holiday snaps - looks like you had the best time, love - and i want to go to the night zoo and meet the skippys :-) and i loved the shot of you in your hat and bikini - one hot mama ;-)
x

Anonymous said...

oh honey...
that is just beautiful and stunning....
my heart is so warm hearing about your holiday and seeing your photos...

love you
xoxo